Friday, August 31, 2018

Guess who's back!


Oh boy, has time flown by! So much has happened and I feel I have lots to share. To make a long story short, we moved back to the US. (If anyone wants to know about my acclimation to the US, just let me know!) I've been subbing at two local school districts and I'm currently working on my reading endorsement. Exciting times!

When we moved back, it took me some time to figure out my own plan. Getting the kids situated just seemed more important, if you know what I mean. I have enjoyed my course work, and learning all sorts of new information to put towards teaching reading in the classroom. It's giving me some new ideas and excitement. I have been tutoring students, actually had to complete a practicum (ha, ha) for 25 hours in a 4th grade classroom, and I'm currently working on a dyslexia training (cool).

I've tried to see if there are any linky parties going on to jump into, but I see that Farley isn't doing the monthly linky anymore. Any suggestions would be great, even though I'm not currently in the classroom. I'm excited to join in the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment