Thank goodness it's June! And to kick it off, I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy Forth Grade.
1. One of my guilty pleasures is staying in touch with my USA roots by listening to NPR. It makes me feel at home and of course updated.
2. My last day of school was Saturday. After passing out report cards, us teachers tore down the gym (after the end of year show), then I headed home for lunch, took a small nap, and returned to school to pack the rest. Hubby came along and it was done in a few hours. I'm still in disbelief that it actually happened.
3. Birthday party this afternoon!! So you know that after the last crazy week of school, now I have to focus on cleaning up the home this morning. Not loving this!
4. I have decided that after the party today, we are driving to our cabin and letting my mom take care of us for a few days. Hopefully this will let me forget about all my responsibilities for a few days!
5. The weather has been beautiful here, and I have literally been stuck inside everyday at school for way to many hours. Today again is a beautiful day, and I need to clean.....ARG!!
6. Tomorrow I will be using all 3 items: swimsuit, sunhat and sunscreen! YEAH SUMMER!!
Again, I hope everyone has a super summer vacation!
5 Rewards that don't lead to Entitlement
1 week ago