Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Woops...do I have a blog?

As you can clearly see, I have not updated in over a month. School and home life have really been giving my husband and I the run around.
Here are a few things I have accomplished in the classroom and am proud of:

1) Writing like Laura Numeraoff- we read 6 of her books (If you give a mouse a cookie, series) and then wrote our own stories based on her writing style. Man was this fun! I had kids writing two stories because they loved it!
2)  Art work - warm and cool colors used in apple art, finger crotcheting with felt art, and wet felting to make apples. Here in Finland, basic sewing and crafting skills are still thought to be important and are taught. I will post pics very soon!

That's all my brain can think of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment